- Katsas has shown a deep fidelity to the rule of the law and the Constitution.
- He is one of the best lawyers in America, who has earned numerous awards for distinguished public service.
- Katsas served as Executive Editor of the Harvard Law Review and graduated cum laude from both Harvard Law School and Princeton University.
AWARDS & HONORS
- Received Attorney General’s Distinguished Service Award, 2006.
- Received Department of Defense Medal for Exceptional Public Service,2009.
- Received Department of Justice’s highest award, the Edmund Randolph Award for Exceptional Public Service, 2009.
- According to the Attorney General Michael Mukasey, “widely regarded as on of the Justice Department’s most outstanding civil and appellate attorneys”.
- Selected by Chief Justice John Roberts to serve on the Advisory Committee for Appellate Rules from 2013 to 2017.
- Elected to membership in the American Academy of Appellate Lawyers in 2016.